Are you missing essential protections for your business?
- PTO Policy
- On-Boarding Procedures
- Progressive Discipline Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- And more
Why does this matter?
- Policies and procedures protect your business assets from litigation
- Contributes to retention of current employees and attracting new hires
- Sets fair and consistent expectations with employees
- Can help with external factors such as OSHA, shareholders, and more
Our experienced human resource consultants review clients’ current HR position; including existing policies and procedures to diagnose issues on compliance and out of date language.
The purpose in having to up to date policies and procedures is to have your company protected, streamline processes, and clear up confusions or even potential costly legal headaches. Our team provides your company with employee handbooks that are fully customized to your needs.