Protecting Your Business:
- Handbook Creation/Updating: Your company’s first line of defense is its company handbook. To prevent openings for lawsuits and fines, it is critical that your handbook is complete and up to date.
- Establishing Procedures: Having written procedures allows you to effectively manage your business.
- Employee Records Compliance: Misfiling of employee records can lead to large government fines. We will help you get your documents in the right place to make sure you are covered.
- Job Descriptions: Need clarity on who is responsible for tasks? Having well written job descriptions will provide clarity on who is responsible for what.
- Leadership Training: Leading people can be a challenging task, especially in a small business. Barracuda can help. By determining your leadership style and communication methods, we can help you become the leader that your business needs.
- Process Improvement: Lack of process or process breakdown is one on the leading causes of inefficiency. Sometimes it takes an outside perspective to see what is and is not working. We can help you find where processes need to be created or updated to help your business run more efficiently.
- Hiring Effectively: In a small business, having the right people in the right seats is critical. For years our team has specialized in helping companies find the right talent with Barracuda Staffing. Now, Barracuda Consulting can teach you how to effectively find and keep great new employees.
Get Started Today!
Select a date and time below to schedule a meeting.